Tuesday, March 18, 2008

RAPPER K. SMITH'S STRIVING TO FOLLOW IN THE MUSICAL FOOTSTEPS OF HIS UNCLE, WILL...BUT WITH ALOT MORE EDGE.

Will Smith's nephew is set to follow in his famous uncle's footsteps after recording a new single, Better Man, with R&B artist Omarion. Rapper K. Smith has also recorded a debut album, Streetz To Hollywood, with hip-hop heavyweight David Banner, and now he has his sights set on following his uncle's example - although insists he won't be quite as clean-cut. The 18-year-old says, "I definitely got more edge than my uncle. But he showed me the ropes and taught me the business." And young Smith has empire-building plans of his own. He tells Giant magazine, "I want to establish K. Smith as a brand, put out 40 different artists, be in movies and create chocolate bars."

CHECK OUT K. SMITH'S VIDEO, 'BETTER MAN' VIDEO FEATURING OMARION AFTER THE JUMP.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

To my mind everybody have to browse on it.
2 | 5 | ! 5 | . | 7 2 | check

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro