Wednesday, March 19, 2008

T-BOZ NEWS: DENIES RUMORS OF SOLO ALBUM DROP THIS SUMMER; PICKS UP HAIR PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT; NEW PICS W/HER BOO.

According to various blogs and Atlanta radio stations, Tionne 'T-Boz' Watkins of TLC will drop her long-awaited debut solo album this summer featuring tracks produced by former Tony, Toni, Tone member, Raphael Saadiq, longtime TLC producer and songwriter Dallas Austin, Pharrell and up and coming producer Polow Da Don. Unfortunately, T-Boz fans will have to wait just a little while longer before they hear any new music (or album) from the raspy-voice singer because those reports are simply not true. Oh, and don't think she isn't aware of these rumors because she is. In an email sent to the administrator of TLC's biggest fan site on the Internet, Watkins wrote: "I don't know where they got that information. That's not true. But anyhoo I know I owe a song and I haven't forgot I just changed studios and I have to get it off the computer there and that should be soon. Their almost done setting it up. We just opened a studio called Stash House." She also made it clear that she hasn't worked with any of the aforementioned producers in this post, saying, "I have worked with Raphael but not for this album yet and I want to work with Polow but haven't yet but I just started my album!"

In related news, T-Boz has scored herself a new endorsement deal. Atlanta entrepreneur and 'hairstylist to the stars' DeShawn Bullard [CEO] of NouriTress Perfect Hair Products teamed up with the Grammy Award winning songstress and named her as the new NouriTress Perfect Hair Products national spokesperson. "I wasn't looking to endorse a product. I just wanted to be healthy, feel good and have beautiful hair again," said T-Boz, the former lead singer of the best selling female group of all time, TLC. "When you have a chronic illness like Sickle Cell, the toll on your body can really show up especially in your hair. Then DeShawn introduced me to NouriTress. It made my hair strong and healthy again. So I believe in it. Call it an endorsement if you want. It's just the truth," T-Boz concluded.

Below are two new pics of T-Boz and her boyfriend, NFL player Takeo Spikes attending Deon Grant's (of the Seattle Seahawks) 24th birthday at Luckie's in Atlanta. Grants party them was titled the Investment Club Party.


....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good to see that t-boz has moved on. she looks good. i just hope she changes up her hairstyle since she's someone's spokesperson for their hair line.

Anonymous said...

T-Boz is a doll, but her hairstyle in those pictures looks like a remixed version of the hairstyle she wore in TLC's CrazySexyCool days!

Is she still the Sickle Cell spokesperson, too?

Anonymous said...

Umm, did the ladies of TLC make a deal with the devil (and no, I'm not talking about Pebbles) to remain beautiful and ageless? I bet if you opened Lisa's casket, she would look like she did when she was still alive.

Anonymous said...

Yes. T-Boz is still the spokesperson for sickle cell. It's good to hear that she is worlking on her solo album. I believe God will continue to bless her career. TLC has already sold over 45 million records. They are a legendary girl group.

Anonymous said...

I WAS WONDERING WHY HER HAIR LOOK LIKE IT WAS FALLING OUT.NOW I KNOW IT IS BECAUSE OF SICKLE CELL.I NOTICE THAT SHE LOOK A LOT OLDER THEN WITH SHE IS IN SOME PICTURE.BUT SHE IS A FORMER HAIRDRESSER SHE SHOULD NO HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HER HAIR.MAYBE IF SHE STOP DYING HER HAIR AND LET IT GET HEALTHY AGAIN SHE WANT HAVE THAT PROBLEM WITH HER HAIR FALLING OUT

Anonymous said...

I JUST READ THE COMMENTS POSTED ABOUT T-BOZ! THE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE IS THAT THEY ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY NEGATIVE ABOUT EVERYONE BUT THEMSELVES.I THINK T-BOZ LOOKS GREAT AND HER HAIR LOOKS GOOD! THAT'S HOW SHE WANTS IT LET HER WEAR IT LIKE THAT DAMN IT! AND SO WHAT SHE USE BE A BEAUTICIAN SOME HAIRDRESSER DON'T KNOW HOW TO GROW HAIR AND DOES NOT SPECIALIZE IN THAT SO DON'T HATE HOMEGIRL!FAN OFF ALL THE HATERS T-BOZ!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why T-boz worry about what blogger's say about her.The problem I've with her she respond negative to the blogger's.If you look at her BozBizz site she use the word B...........this and that.She do need to change up her looks.Everybody know why she going bald because of Sickle Cells.She had something negative to say about women who wear there hair long.She said what is that.She still living in the past.T-boz always been ugly to me.But she looks better in her older yrs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro