Wednesday, April 23, 2008

JANET JACKSON REVEALS HER CELEBRITY GIRL CRUSH.

Janet Jackson has revealed her girl crush. When questioned by E! online what celebrity she'd have a girl-on-girl (lesbian) relationship with, the singer said Alicia Keys. "I think I would pick Alicia Keys. I think she's wonderful." Jackson said she felt the media questions the sexuality of stars such as Keys and talk show host Oprah Winfrey due to their strength of character. "They are strong women. Maybe they want to put something else behind it because of the strength. Like, you can't be a woman and be strong, and there has to be something else to it."

Janet has been dating record producer Jermaine Dupri for six years and admitted she would be distraught if he revealed he was gay. "I'd be upset because I want to be with him! It's so funny because I joke with him, 'It drives me crazy to be a girl sometimes, so in my next life I'm going to come back as a guy, and you're going to be my b****!'"
.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro