Wednesday, April 9, 2008

NEW CANDIDS: USHER LAGS BEHIND TAMEKA AS THEY ARRIVE AT MTV'S TRL STUDIO.


I swear to God even I am getting tired of seeing Usher! But I guess I just have to make it do what it do...at least until I become physically ill at the sight of his face. And his album is still over a month away from dropping. Lord, give me strength. In the meantime and in between time, what you see above are images of the urban-hip-hop-looking version of Curious George (someone still make him stop wearing any type of red clothing) and that walking negro spiritual he calls wife arriving at MTV's TRL studio in NYC on Monday. If she don't stop looking like his Aunt Charlie Mae, I know something. Let me find out she refuses to let lil man (and by 'lil man' I mean Usher, not their baby) out of her sight. There is so much more I can say, but I just don't have the energy tonight. My mood is too funky right about now.
....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TĂȘnis e Sapato, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tenis-e-sapato.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Haha, she is like hella old. Poor Usher got trapped.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro