Friday, April 11, 2008

SOLANGE ON BEYONCE'S FUTURE MOTHERING SKILLS: 'WHENEVER BEYONCE HAS A CHILD, I THINK SHE'LL BE DEFINITELY BANGING ON MY DOOR.'

Newlywed Beyonce Knowles has a lot to learn about becoming a mother, according to the star's younger sister Solange. "Whenever Beyoncé decides to have a child, I definitely think she'll be banging on my door," younger sister Solange Knowles tells PEOPLE. In fact, when it comes to kids, Solange – single mom to 3-year-old Daniel Julez – claims Beyoncé has a lot to learn. "She's kept my son over the weekend," says the 21 year-old singer and actress. "She'll call me like, 'How do you get this stroller out? And what about the car seat? I don't know how you do this!' And I'm like, 'People do it every day.'" Knowles spoke with PEOPLE about life and her new album SoL-AngeL and the Hadley St. Dreams and her latest single, the '60s-inspired I Decided. (Listen to the track on her Myspace page).

While admitting that she's the more outspoken of the Knowles sisters, Solange managed to keep mum about Beyoncé's extravagant wedding to Jay-Z which, sources tells PEOPLE, happened April 4 in New York City. "I don't know anything about [a wedding]," she insisted four days later, adding coyly, "You'll have to ask her yourself." And while she may be happy to share parenting tips, don't expect Solange to dole out any marriage advice. "I got married at 17 and divorced at 20," she says. "So I don't know if anyone would look to me for advice about that!"

....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) wtf is up w the album title? a bit vain no? How do u say?

2)Is Hadley street the st she used to live on in Texas?

Anonymous said...

The album title alone will cause this record to go wood.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro