Monday, June 23, 2008

SWIZZ BEATS SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON HIS ALLEGED AFFAIR WITH ALICIA KEYS


"That sh** just looks like drama. They got another big name involved. No, I'm not doing [any] f***ing interviews. Only thing I'm commenting on is music-related. I don't comment on my personal life. Why start now? You start commenting on that sh**, then they start twisting it out. I'm not gonna speak about nothing. They [gave Mashonda] two pages in Hip Hop Weekly. She didn't even say nothing about Alicia. They blew it up on *****.com. They flipped that into some other sh**. I'm not hiding anything. I can see if I was hiding something. I'm a grown man. Nobody is living no perfect life. Mashonda has a single coming out that I funded, photo shoots that I funded. We made our statement that we're still working together. They didn't wanna believe it. I said I would be continuing to support her career. Nobody wants to look at that sh**. They wanna look at 'Alicia Keys.' That sh** is ignorant."

--Music producer Swizz Beatz on rumors that an affair with R&B superstar Alicia Keys broke up his marriage to R&B singer Mashonda. Meanwhile, Swizz's new album is called Life After the Party and aims for an October release. The first single is Where the Cash At.

=====================================

"There are no court dates, there are no proceedings, and there are no lawyers involved. As far as me and Swizz are concerned, this is not a fight, we're not divorced but we are going through something that married people go through. We have a child, so of course the separation is amicable and we communicate. [As for Alicia Keys]...She's her own woman and she has made her own choices. I don't have a problem with her. I will say this though, I am not the scorned woman. I have a responsibility to raise a man, he's my number one priority and everyday I strive more for him and of course my music."

--Mashonda dishes to Hip Hop Weekly regarding her marriage to Swizz' and his alleged affair with Alicia Keys.
...

1 Comment:

Sound-Savvy said...

I've heard for a longtime that Swizz was cheatin, at least 4-5 years now, but not with Ms. Keys...


In fact, i heard it wasn't a Ms. anything, if u catch my drift...

-Mack-

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro