Friday, July 18, 2008

CHRIS BROWN TO FOLKS' BEING NOSY REGARDING HIS RELATIONSHIP W/RIHANNA: 'I DON'T KNOW YOU, WHY YOU ALL IN MY BUSINESS?'


"Nobody wants to focus on what's positive, they want to know about my personal life. Every interview I do, they're like, 'So, how are you and such and such doing?' And I'm like, I don't know you, why you all in my business? So that's my take on it personally."

--R&B singer Chris Brown on why he refuses to answer interviewers' questions about his relationship with Rihanna. The singer, who, rather he'll ever admit to it or not, has been linked romantically to Rihanna, says he hates discussing his personal life with strangers. Brown also says he'll make it his mission to always keep the media guessing about his love life. Why he insists on wasting his breath denying things that are so blatantly obvious makes absolutely no sense. So, good luck with that, baby boy.

...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Well smart move...the more they guess...the more they sell. It's proven to work everytime, so why not, i would too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro