Friday, July 25, 2008

FOXY BROWN IN XXL MAGAZINE; THE BROOKLYN DON DIVA BITCHES AND DISHES ON JAY-Z & HIS LACK OF SUPPORT FOR HER.

“He was so smooth. His swagger was just incredible. From that moment on, Jay and I became Bonnie and Clyde. A lot of things have happened over the years between Jay and I,” she says of the man who signed her to a multi-million dollar deal at Def Jam in 2005, nine years after their classic duet Ain’t No N*gga gave him his first radio hit. “But there’s an unbreakable bond that will never die. 50 wanted me to be part of his team so bad. He was like, ‘Look, I’ll do it with Jay, half and half.’ And, of course, Jay said no. At one point, 50 asked, ‘Why do you have so much loyalty to this N*gga?’ Jay and I have history. There are things that he could have done better, as far as his loyalty to me, and I’m sure I’ve made mistakes that he felt he could’ve prevented." (Foxy chokes up.)

"When I lost my hearing, Jay gave me the respect to go heal myself. He stuck with me along the way. But there are times when I just really needed him, and it wasn’t even about Foxy Brown and Jay-Z. It was just like, ‘I need you to help me save my life,’ and he just wasn’t there." (with tears streaming down her cheeks) “I would never denounce him in public. That’s just how I feel. But I’ve been incarcerated for eight months, and Jay’s been everywhere, and he hasn’t mentioned one thing about, ‘Tell her I love her. Tell her to be strong.’ That broke my heart more than anything. When they sent me to jail, I just knew he would be there-everyone came. But he never showed up… My mother always says, Jay also said this,in the Tru Life freestyle, ‘Inga, when a person shows you who they are, believe them. Been showing me all through the years and you just don’t wanna believe it.’”


--Foxy Inga Na Na weeps to XXL magazine as she tells how hurt and distraught she became after her former Brooklyn-bed buddy Jay-Z dropped her ass quicker than a BK minute after she stared acting like a plum fool. You better ask Teairra Marie, Memphis Bleek and Beanie Sigel how old dude gets down. Below are pics of Foxy in XXL magazine's September '08 issue.



.....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro