Thursday, July 17, 2008

STAR JONES REYNOLDS ESTRANGED HUBBY SAYS HE'S STILL IN LOVE WITH HIS WIFE.


A couple of days ago, I posted new candid pics of soon-to-be divorced talk show host Star Jones Reynolds leaving Mr. Chow restaurant with her new beau. Now, Jones Reynolds estranged husband Al Reynolds has made a youtube video admitting that he is still in love with his wife, despite their forthcoming divorce. Mmm-hmmm, it's not until a woman up and leaves a man that they want to all of a sudden confess their dying love for her! And by that time it turns into a 'too little too late' situation. Anyhoo, last Monday, Al told the Associated Press, "I still very much love her. I do. I can't lie to you. I was approached by a number of media outlets to do interviews, and most of them wanted me to trash my wife. I wasn't interested in participating in the sensationalism."

So instead of trashing his wife for a several hundred thousand dollars, Al filmed his own interview via youtube (which you can see HERE). He tells the YouTube audience that his marriage began to fall apart last year when Jones was beginning her truTV talk show and he began teaching at Florida Memorial University in Miami. He said the pair separated in February, and he was served divorce papers in March. Reynolds also said he was surprised when Jones issued a public statement about the dissolution of their marriage in April. "I don't know if I can point to a specific thing that happened," said Reynolds. "I felt like we started to grow apart. I took a position down in Florida. I started working aggressively on my book. She was trying to get her show off the ground. We were also trying to deal with all the negative stuff after we allowed the media into our marriage."

YADA, YADA, YADA, DUDE. I MEAN, REALLY! ANYWAY....FOR ANYONE WHO CARES, AFTER THE JUMP AL DISCUSSES THOSE 'BIG GAL AL' GAY RUMORS AND HIS CURRENT DATING STATUS.

Reynolds, 37, also said he's not gay, and that the rumors about his sexuality — several bloggers refer to him as "Big Gay Al" — has damaged his professional reputation. The former banker said he has not gone on a date with anyone since his relationship with Jones ended, nor has he spoken to the former prosecutor. "I feel like I've still got a little bit of healing to do," said Reynolds. "I'm not sure I could open that emotional side of myself up to anyone else right now. After the divorce is final, I'll probably be a little bit more interested in that. Right now, I'm focusing on teaching and finishing my doctorate degree."

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro