Sunday, August 24, 2008

VIDEO: JOJO FALLS OUT AT JODECI 'REUNION' TOUR STOP IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA.

Watching the following video will most likely make you do one of two things: literally laugh at loud or feel nothing but sympathy for these two brothers/has-beens. Last Saturday, in Sydney, Australia, the 90s R&B group Jodeci came together for a show which was billed as a Jodeci reunion tour...however, only two members of the four member band 'performed.' Let me rephrase that: only two members of the four member band showed up. In the video posted on youtube, we see a bare chest K-Ci onstage alone lip syncing to All My Life which is not a Jodeci hit, but a K-Ci and JoJo hit. Seconds later, JoJo emerges onto the stage and hits a few notes and even Bankhead Bounce before falling out on the floor and rolling over. I ain't gon lie: JoJo falling out was so sad, I thought dude was truly ill so I couldn't even laugh at him....well, not until after their bodyguard disregarded ol dude as if this sort of thing happens at every K-Ci and JoJo performance. Then I laughed my ass off. What was even more bizarre is that the bodyguard looked down at JoJo as if to say, 'This n!ggah, here! before choosing to pick up JoJo's microphone off the floor instead of JoJo himself! And while all of this was going on K-Ci kept singing! Whatver happened to being your brother's keeper? So what was the catalyst of JoJo's temporary downtime? According to K-Ci, the two brothers were jetlagged from their 24-hour flight. Mmmm-hmmm. Well one thing's for certain and two thing's for sure: Mary J. Blige is somewhere thanking the Lord for giving her enough sense to get away from that clown called K-Ci.

All jokes aside, that dude needs to be checked for epilepsy. From what I hear, this isn't the first time JoJo has reintroduced himself to a floor or a stage. In the meantime I'll just pray that Jesus keeps him near thy cross.

Anyhoo, how they could they have a Jodeci reunion with only two of the four members? That's like having a New Edition reunion without Ricky and Ronnie. Word to life? That's why I will heart N.E. something proper-like until the day I die. Them dudes come together as one or they don't come together at all....with or without Bobby.


Youtube clip spotted at LSA.com.
.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that is some funny ish right there

Anonymous said...

yeah u tagged that post appropriately: 'this niggah here!; LOL!!

Anonymous said...

I'm embarrassed for them. They both looked like fools. KCi with his shirt off (that mess played out back in 1995) and Jojo just looking a damn mess. That is so sad. I can't even clown these clowns. And if this was a reunion tour where in the hell were MR. Dalvin and DaVante? So so sad. Those boys are still on drugs or either still drinking heavily. At least the other two brothers had enough common sense to stay their alcoholic and drug-addicted selves at home instead of going on stage and making things look worse. As if.

They barely sung on that video! What was that that they were doing?!!

Damn birds. All that talent just gone to waste. I'm with you SouthernGirl. We would never see New Edition acting the fools like that. 1. because they got too much home training, with the exception of Bobby Brown. and 2. they possess the two c's and one p: common sense, class, and professionalism.

Anonymous said...

IF that concert was free I would still ask for my money back!!! Anybody know HOw much them Aussies had to pay to see that cracked out and cracked up show?

Anonymous said...

I'M SORRY BUT THAT ISH WAS FUNNY AS HELL!!!!..............

I LAUGHED MY ASS OFF REAL HARD AT THEM NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...............

EVEN TODAY KCI STILL LOOKS LIKE A FUNCTIONING CRACK STAR................

DID YALL HEAR HOW HARD THAT N!GGAH HIT THAT FLOOR?!!!.....

I THOUGHT HE WAS GON GO THREW IT.....

Anonymous said...

Aren't they related to Fantasia? Someone please tell her to come get her country, crack and cognac-filled cousins cuz this shit ain't even funny no mo. I'm lying. it is funny just a lil bit so 'Cuse me while I go back and get my giggle sniggle on.

Btw who in their right mind would book these failures of Mother Nature for a show?

LOL SG at you saying you pray the Lord keep them near tha cross! lmao.

Anonymous said...

FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, FAIL ON SO MANY LEVELS! I ALSO LAUGHED MY ASS OFF WHEN I WATCHED IT SO PEBBLY I'LL SEE U IN HELL PAHT-NAH! LOL

Anonymous said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? seriously though? i mean is that really for real? and what brother would leave his own brother stretched out on the floor? he could've at least checked him to see if he was still breathing.

hoodwife they are fantasia's cousins. Now I see where all that hooping and hollering comes from. it runs in the family.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro