Monday, September 22, 2008

BIGGIE SMALLS 'NOTORIOUS' MOVIE TRAILER STARRING ANGELA BASSETT, DEREK LUKE, NATURI NAUGHTON & JAMAL 'GRAVY' WOOLARD.

Last month I posted exclusive pictures from the movie set of the late Biggie Smalls new bio-pic aptly titled Notorious which stars Angela Bassett, Derek Luke, Naturi Naughton and newcomer Jamal 'Gravy' Woolard as Christopher Notorious BIG' Wallace. Now, thanks to the guys over there at WorldStarHipHop.com, I'm able to show you all the Notorious movie trailer. The film is scheduled to hit theaters in January 2009. Check it out below.



....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this movie. I think it's going to be a very interesting movie!! Biggie dies on my 18th birthday and I've missed him since that day. I have a 3 year old Yorkshire Terrier that I named BIGGIE so his spirit will never die.

Anonymous said...

this will be alright as far as a movie goes... it will do reasonably well at the box office just becuase fans will see it. No oscar winner though... probably typical...very typical.

diddy is probably throwing a tantrum somewhere because he wasnt cast to play himself...

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Biggie.. a legend.. lyrically the strongest rapper ever! And for those tupac fans, Biggie used ANY theme to rap about and made it a hit.. talking straight street with major street cred.. Tupac was awesome, but in my eyes, Biggie was the best rapper ever!! Also mad props to Tupac, and another rapper who many did not get to understand.. Big Pun! The 3 top of the line rappers with TRUE lyrics. Cant wait til this movie is out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro