Monday, September 8, 2008

CELEBRITY CANDID PICS: LAURENCE FISHBURNE W/HIS DAUGHTER MONTANA; JANET & JERMAINE; BOW WOW IN NEW YORK CITY.

Bow Wow was spotted leaving the MTV TRL Studios in Times Square in New York City last week. The 21-year-old rapper was out to promote an upcoming episode of HBO's Entourage in which he had to strip for a sex scene. "It was crazy because I didn't know. I was on set and they had like a robe in my trailer and I'm like, 'So what is this all about?' and they said, 'You have a sex scene today.' I'm like, 'A what?' I'm sure that my fans and the girls are going to get a kick out of it... but I felt crazy. I was just thinking, 'Man, what are my fans gonna say when they see this, because they never see me like this.'" In the meantime, while he's scoring roles on the big and small screen, Bow Wow has decided to put his rap career on hold, insisting he wants to take a two year break to concentrate more on his acting....although he plans to record his eighth studio album before making his transition. "I will do an eighth album and then probably after that just probably quit and just focus on movies and acting. I figure, like, I've been doing this since I was five years old. It's kinda hard to juggle this (music career) and acting; my agents are calling me all the time and I feel like I haven't really given them enough time to do their thing, so I got to go over there and do my Hollywood thing. I'll at least take two years off, do my thing and come back."


-------------------

I found some candid pics of actor Laurence Fishburne and his 17-year-old daughter Montana as they shopped in Beverly Hills sans shopping bags!



---------------

Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri were seen leaving Foxtail nightclub on Friday in Los Angeles.



.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jermaine Dupri Tag Record Party not Star studded

Party on Friday: 5 September 2008

Tell the truth Jermaine the Associated Press said there were very few celebrities at your party and Janet was not one of them. Maybe Taye Diggs, Fabulous, Vanessa and Angela Simmons were there. But the crowd had a good time anyway.

Sure a few celebrities including Janet stopped by and took a photo, they too can use publicity, but the word is out that people carry guns to your parities. Nobody in their right mind wants to hang out with you anymore other than groupies.

Sure you can still throw a good party, but the select and the celebrity status know you attract the wrong type of crowd, they party hard, long, get drunk and violent. Certain people learned from Atlanta, either or they are damn fools.

Frank Paul Gambino

Unknown said...

Were you at two places at the same time? Stop fronting the old photos!

Frank Paul Gambino

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro