Wednesday, October 1, 2008

CHECK OUT NEW PICS OF ERYKAH BADU'S PREGGY BELLY.

Here are some photos of the ever-eclectic Erykah Badu, who is seven months pregnant with her 3rd child from her 3rd baby daddy and current boyfriend Jay Electronica, performing at the Austin City Limits Festival in Austin, Texas last Saturday. It was this performance where Erykah confirm her much talked about pregnancy. The singer also has an 11-year-old son named Seven Sirius Benjamin with rapper-turned-actor-turned-clothing designer Andre 3000; and a four-year-old daughter named Puma whom she shares with rapper D.O.C. Congrats to the singer. I swear Erykah is the only singer I give passes to when it comes to her wardrobe. She can do no wrong in my book! Thank you Mim Marie for sending them to me!



.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erykah and that damn hair!

Anonymous said...

I'm like SG, EB is all good in my book. I pump her Badu Live CD till this very day and I love it. She's her own woman doing her own thang. and she obviously don't give a damn what others think of her. I mean just look at how she dresses and wears her hair? lol

Anonymous said...

Erica must have been trying to start a new trend by having multiple children with several different guys. But I find it pretty sad that she does not approve of marriage and I know folk might say marriage is old foggy but three different dads makes you look like a baby receptacle. Did she purposely set out to have relations with three famous guys and have a baby with each of these men? Uhmmm...weird to say to say the least but this is just my opinion because Erica can do whatever she likes to do....besides, it is her body**shrugs shoulders**

Anonymous said...

Fivemore, I didn't read that she "doesn't approve of marriage." Did I miss that somewhere? I'm inclined to think she, like most women, would love to be married. Now why she's not married, who knows? Re: her multiple babies by as many baby-daddies, I think it's very disappointing. I would be lying to say I have not lost respect for her, indeed I have, especially because she's been one of my favorite, if not my favorite, music artist over the past few years. But as long as she puts out good music, I'll support, trying to look past her personal life decisions, hoping TO GOD she doesn't become another "Lauryn Hill," someone unable to overcome the consequences of poor personal decisions to still deliver a quality product. We'll see. *Sigh*

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro