Tuesday, April 7, 2009

VIDEO CLIP: EN VOGUE REUNITES AT THE 2009 TRUMPET AWARDS.


Jesus be a fast forward button and make Easter Sunday get here as soon as possible. That was my prayer before today. If you watch TVOne as much as me, then like me, you too are getting sick and tired of the 2009 17th Annual Trumpet Awards promo the network insist on airing every half hour. The show was taped back in January! They've been running it for damn near a whole month and I've been dying to see this En Vogue reunion. Because yall know their performance with Alicia Keys on the BET Awards does not count. But I digress. Anywho, to say my patience has run out with TVOne would be an understatement. I got tired of waiting and went and looked to see if I could find footage from the awards ceremony my damn self...and I did. Below you'll find the video clip of En Vogue's reunion performance at the awards ceremony which airs on Easter Sunday at 8 pm. Damn, I just promoted it again, huh?

Hope you all enjoy the video as much as I did. I thought it would have been a bit better, but hey, it's better than nothing.


See, this is why I have always had the utmost respect for TLC and EnVogue. To me they embody what a girl group is really all about: no one member is bigger than the other and each girl has their own style and personality. Yeah, they bitch and bicker, but what girl groups don't? In groups like TLC and En Vogue, each member played a big part in their respective group. It wasn't/isn't about just one member. And yall know who I'm talking about, but, again I'll digress because if I don't....

AFTER THE JUMP, CHECK OUT PHOTOS OF EN VOGUE ON STAGE & BACK STAGE AT THE TRUMPET AWARDS.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Them Funky Divas still got it too!

Anonymous said...

Thnx for sharing the topic our site. It's very timely because I'm living problems just like this here, and also I'm really considering attempting it myself edtabsbritain.com.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro