Thursday, August 16, 2007

PICS: JASMINE GUY & LISA RAYE WITH THEIR HUSBANDS AT TURKS & CAICOS FILM FEST LAUNCH PARTY

Actress Jasmine Guy (with her husband Terrence Duckette--the dude in the black suit) hosts the Turks and Caicos Film Festival launch party at the Bath Club on August 15, 2007 in Miami Beach, Florida. Actress LisaRaye McCoy Misick, who also happens to be The First Lady of Turks & Caicos was in attendance as well with her husband, Chief Minister Michael Misick.

Did I mention how happy I was to find out that the CW canceled All of Us? I didn't? Well, I am. But, I digress. Enjoy the pictures!




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jasmin need to go to the Salon. Down with the "did it myself hair"

Anonymous said...

Is that Whitley? That sure ain't Dwayne...

nikkibell said...

Lisaraye looks beautiful AND THAT tan IS KICKASS!!......her husband is so adorable and distinguished

Kim said...

DAMN JASMINE...LIKE THE DRESS

LISA LOOKS GOOD. SHE ALWAYS LOOKS GOOD, THAT'S MY GIRL.

Bhairavi Andrea said...

I love the movie Harlem Nights....whenever I see that movie and then see her now, I wanna cry....she needs to start drinking water or something cuz she looks waaaay too old for her age. :(

beautylogicblog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I totally match with everything you've written.
also link | good 4 | this site look 2 | nice 7 | do not forget 1 look 6 | you may 5

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro