Thursday, August 16, 2007

UM, YALL BETTA GET IT STRAIGHT: KIM KARDASHIAN'S ASS IS REAL..THANKS TO HER HERITAGE..OR SO SHE SAYS.

Kim Kardashian is denying rumors that she has butt implants. The client and CEO of the I-only-date-semi-rich-black-men organization says the size of her sometimes fat and plump rump--while at other times a little less than voluptuous bump of a rump--depending on how she strikes a pose as well as the angle of a photog's camera--can be attributed to her Armenian heritage. The actress--wait, no--the entrepreneur--oh, damn, I got her mixed up with somebody else. Well, damn. Just what the hell is it that she does? Wait a minute: I have seen her model a couple of times...okay, so the model recently sat down with King magazine and discussed her 'ass-sets':

“Everyone now says I have a fake butt or butt implant. I’m Armenian; you should see all the women in my family. The women have bigger breasts and bigger butts. That’s how I was born. I can’t help it. I’m not gonna fight it. I definitely need to work out more and tone up, but I’m proud of my body… [although] I’m not against [plastic surgery].”

SOURCE: Kingmag.com

8 comments:

ddeendallas said...

Girl hush! You know you got butt implants!

ginna said...

its most likely hers. alot armenians are hippy and bottom heavy-not all but its not uncommon to see it

Anonymous said...

Kim don't have no damn hips.
There are plenty of women that have big asses, don't mean that hers is real. If she is real so is Lil Kim. Enough said.

Anonymous said...

She needs more people. I've seen pictures of her sisters and they have serious tank ass and butterface. She is the only one who looks good. While its true that some Armenians are more shapely, she is apparently the only one in the family who got that trait. She still looks pretty, but she needs to fess up before she gets found out like Star Jones.

Even on her sex tape she was trying to hide her butt and boobs.

Anonymous said...

hmm.. wait a minute. I remember her ass looking enormous in the rayj video.

Kim said...

RAAN...U SEEN THAT TAPE? HOW WAS IT??? (WINK)

Anonymous said...

Even Kanye commented on Hot97 that her ASSets seem to have gotten bigger....hmmmm

Marcus said...

I believe everybody should browse on it.
shop for Whetherly | discount online Winter Kate | buy cheapest A Peace Treaty

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro