Monday, August 20, 2007

WAITRESS ACCUSES TIFFANY 'NEW YORK' POLLARD OF BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS, A 'RUDE, NASTY PIG', RACIST AND JUST DAMN CRAZY

The following story doesn't surprise me a bit. I won't even elaborate on it. Just read it while shaking your head....

'Flavor of Love' diva Miss New York really knows how to shake up things. The runaway reality TV star -- who is currently filming the second season of 'I Love New York' -- was in The Big Apple last week, but wasn't showing any love to the wait staff at West Chelsea district hotspot Home. According to The New York Post, a waitress at the club tattled that the woman legally known as Tiffany Pollard was acting "racist, overrated, and crazy."

"I went to her table and told her I think she's so cute and funny," the waitress recounted about her star encounter. "Then I went to shake her hand and she looked me up and down, laughed at me and said she had a cold. But immediately after, she shook the hand of another waitress, who is black."

Miss New York, who usually knows how to play her overnight celebrity to the hilt, allegedly caused a scene when she demanded to see new drink glasses coming from the bar directly to her. "She told me someone drugs her drinks when she's not looking," the waitress said. When the staff told her it was impossible, the brazen broad -- who Public Enemy hype-man Flavor Flav passed on twice (on national television) -- began sending her bodyguard over to fetch her cocktails, while bottles of vodka sat on her table. "She acted like a rude, nasty pig all night," the waitress said.

A rep for VH1 -- who created the monster -- told the tabloid, "She was there but denied the claims about how she acted."

3 comments:

ddeendallas said...

What did the waitress think?? Tiffany isn't some puppy or child. Why would you call a grown ass woman cute and funny??!! I think that if a white girl called me that I would have been offended to.

SouthernGurl said...

^^you forgot to mention that they're both a little difficult in the face. LOL!

ddeendallas said...

You ain't right! SBG!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro