Tuesday, September 25, 2007

MARIAH CAREY RESPONDS TO DIDDY'S CHALLENGE + HAS DIDDY SHUT DOWN JUSTIN'S IN NYC?

Dumb-dumb Diddy's cockiness and arrogance leaves a lot to be desired. A whole lot! Dude has taken it upon himself to challenge several female celebs (including an ex-girlfriend) who have endorsed their own fragrance lines respectively. Now, one of those females celebs, Mariah Carey, is responding to Diddy's childish challenge. At a tour of his “Unforgivable Mansion” last week, promoting his new fragrance, the aptly named Unforgivable, Diddy told one reporter, “You know also… with this fragrance I also send out a challenge. There are a lot of female celebrities that have fragrances… like J.Lo and Britney and Gwen Stefani and Mariah Carey,” Diddy began. “I just told them that my, my fragrance is better then theirs. I like their fragrance but... I invite them to come out, meet me on a Saturday or Sunday on 5th Avenue and we do it like Pepsi blind smell taste. We can do it in front of my Sean John store… Check this out, Britney, JLo, Gwen, Sarah Jessica Parker meet (me) on 5th avenue any time this weekend. My fragrance is launching and we can see whose fragrance is better, mine or yours. And the loser has to pay for the shopping spree.”

Diddy also told another outlet, “I’m a man and I know how women should smell!” Man, please!

“I heard about this competition, and I wish Puff all the best with his new fragrance,” Carey responded. “But I think we’re actually appealing to different types of women. M by Mariah Carey is about being unforgettable, not unforgivable. It’s not about a ménage à trois or a one night stand, it’s for the woman who wants the man to fall in love with her immediately, stay in love, and treat her like royalty.”

In other Diddy news, word around the web is that Diddy has, for unknown reasons at this time, closed down his Justin's restaurant in New York City. Reportedly, radio personality Lady O of NYC's Power 105.1 radio station announced she'd recently received info from a reliable source claiming that the media-mogul's soul-food eatery would be closing its doors soon...and as of Monday, the restaurant was officially closed.

Once known for its exquisitely upscale and fine elegant dining where you could rub elbows with the whose who in the entertainment and sports industry, the alleged shut down of Justin's comes on the heels of recent reports and rumors that the restaurant has at last lost its panache. Tales of tasteless food, major roach infestation, slow service and celeb groupies who have made the restaurant Groupie Grand Central, has plagued ... you know what? I don't even care anymore. If the rumors are true, then maybe Diddy should close it down.

And that's really all I have to say about that.

PERFUME CHALLENGE SOURCE: ACCESS HOLLYWOOD

1 Comment:

Ebenezer said...

A lot of helpful data for myself!
http://tabformen.com | link | link

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro