Wednesday, September 26, 2007

NEW PICS: TAMEKA SHOWS UP FASHIONABLY LATE FOR WIFEY'S PARTY; USH SAYS HE'S HAVING A SON.

Newlyweds Usher and Tameka Foster are going to have a boy, he revealed to PEOPLE Tuesday. When asked what he is looking forward to most about being a new dad, Usher, 28, said his desires are pretty basic. "I just want my son to fully be coherent and to be healthy, first and foremost," he told PEOPLE at the USHER for Men and USHER for Women fragrance launch party at Cipriani in Manhattan. "I've found that it is a step-by-step process. You can wish for a million and one things. But I hope that my son has the same energy I had as a child," Usher said. "Hopefully, he won't be as bad as me. I hope that he's just a healthy son."

Mom-to-be, Foster, 37, told PEOPLE she's feeling "beautiful" but having odd cravings. "I eat ice all day," she said. "It's a weird thing. I love it. Now I'm thinking about ice. I want to find some ice." Foster also admits that while she's aiming for a natural birth, it might not happen. "I don't want drugs," she said. "I'll try. I say that now. You call me about ten hours into labor. I'll be asking for everything. Vicodin and everything."

Also on hand was Usher's mother, Jonetta Patton, who has reportedly clashed with Foster. Patton did not attend their wedding, but is looking forward to the couple's birth. "I'm very excited about being a grandmother," she said.







0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro