Wednesday, October 17, 2007

CANDIDS: FANTASIA IN A 2-PIECE BIKINI

Because I had to tie up a few loose ends among other things, I wasn't able to do any posting. I have to give a huge shout out to my 8-year-old neicy-weecy, Jana and her volleyball team for winning their first game yesterday! Congratulations, yall!

Okay, I thought seeing Star Jones Reynolds in a bathing suit (post-gastric bypass) was unfair, but I gotta tell you...seeing Fantasia in a 2-piece bikini while proudly displaying her hoodrat hotness nth degree, is coming in at a close second. And that's real talk too. I have to thank (or either choke the hell out of) loyal RealGossip 101 reader, Natalie, for contaminating my inbox with these pictures. LOL!

Oh, and for the record, she already knows I'm only playing! Thanks again, Natalie! Next time, warna sista please?! LOL!


...

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantasia was a freak back in the day. How the hell u gonna diss yourself by wearing a 2 piece? Is she MANeka sister or something? Black people Come On! WTF!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro