Sunday, February 17, 2008

BEYONCE AND JAY-Z ON HOW THEY SPENT VALENTINE'S DAY, TINA'S LEGS & BEY & TINA'S GRAMMY PEFORMANCE.


CLICK ON PIC TO SEE ITS FULL IMAGE

Beyonce spent Valentine's Day gorging herself with chocolate because the special day falls at the end of a lengthy diet. The singer admits she has been watching what she eats for the past two months - so she'd look trim and sexy next to Tina Turner at the Grammy Awards. And now the big event has passed, Knowles plans to celebrate the most romantic day of the year in style. She explains, "I dieted before the Grammys because, after the holidays, I needed to drop a couple pounds. So, now I can eat whatever I want. I want a lot of chocolate. A lot of carbs." Other than that, she planned a quiet night in with boyfriend Jay-Z which included a 'great movie and a great meal.'

Speaking of Jay-Z, when asked who has the better legs between his girl Bey and Ms. Tina Turner, the rapper replied, "You have to say Tina Turner. Tina Turner's a classic." Beyonce somewhat agrees. "I pray that when I'm her age, that I'm exactly like her because I've never met anyone so supportive of the younger generations. It just was such a beautiful, inspiring experience," Beyonce says of her performance with Turner.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MISSED THEIR UNFORGETTABLE PERFORMANCE, WATCH IT BY CLICKING HERE

In related news, check out Beyonce in this recent print ad for House of Dereon.


CLICK ON PIC TO SEE IT IN ITS HQ VERSION.

...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro