Sunday, February 17, 2008

NE-YO ON HIS LAWSUIT AGAINST R. KELLY: 'I'M NOT GONNA DO A DIS RECORD ABOUT HIM...IT'S APPARENT HE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME.'

R. Kelly has caught hell something proper-like this past week. R&B singer Ne-Yo is refusing to dwell on his public spat with R. Kelly, choosing to let his legal representatives tackle the issues. Kelly kicked Ne-Yo off his recent tour amid reports the headliner didn't like the way the Grammy award winner was stealing his limelight. But Ne-Yo is now keen to move past the controversy and concentrate his efforts on his songwriting. He tells MTV News, "That's something that my management and my lawyers are doing. Me personally? I've let it go. I'm not the hold-a-grudge guy. I'm not gonna see R. Kelly in the street and run up on him and swing on him. I'm not gonna do a dis record about R. Kelly. It was what it was. It happened. For whatever reason, he...felt threatened by me and kicked me off tour. Life goes on. I don't have a problem with the man. It's apparent he has a problem with me."
...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro