Saturday, March 29, 2008

NEW PICS: 'THAT'S SO RAVEN' CO-STAR ORLANDO BROWN ATTEMPTS TO SHOW OFF HIS SEMI-SWAGGER.

Somebody tell Raven to come get her That's So Raven friend, 'Eddie Thomas' (real name Orlando Brown). Now I've had some 'How, you doing' suspicions about lil dude for a while, but it was when I took a glance at the pics below when I really believed that there is something Orlando may be trying to tell us. But I digress. Soon after That's So Raven wrapped, Brown made headlines when he was arrested in Houston, Texas for driving with his headlights off. Police later found over 9 grams of that sticky-icky in his car and charged him with possession of marijuana. Brown claimed his innocence and said he was driving his friend's car at the time and had no idea that there were drugs inside. An aspiring rapper, Brown is currently working on his rap music. Well, I guess I shouldn't use the word 'aspiring' considering he independently released a rap album titled Trade It All in late 2006. And yes, like most of you, I too am hearing about this for the first time. So the word 'aspiring' just may be the appropriate term to use.

Anyhoo, back to the pictures. I have absolutely no idea what he and his right-hand man Ricky 'Pretty Ricky What They Call Him' Romance (the same Ricky Romance who accused B2K manager Chris Stokes of sexually molesting him and his brother, former B2K member Raz B) call themselves doing in these pictures, because it's definitely not sexy. Like I said before, I'd already had my suspicions so looking at these pics doesn't help his case at all. Real talk? I swear to God, I'm doing everything I can to keep that little Riley Freeman voice from making its way into this blog post! But I will say in my Martin voice that 'somebody done told them wrong!' Click on pics to see their original size.




MORE PICS OF ORLANDO AND PRETTY RICKY AFTER THE JUMP!
The child actor has appeared on television shows such as Family Matters (as '3J'), The Jamie Foxx Show and The Proud Family (as the voice of 'Sticky'). He aso had a major role in the movie Major Payne with Damon Wayans. But he's better known as Eddie Thomas, Raven-Symone's sidekick in Disney's number one and most successful sitcom in its history, That's So Raven which came to an end in 2007 after four season.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HE LOOKS LIKE SNOOP FROM THE WIRE :)

Anonymous said...

HE LOOK SOOOOOOOOO HOT I WAS TOTALLY DREWLING I COULD HARDLY RECONIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!=)$$$$

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro