Wednesday, March 26, 2008

'THE THINGS CELEBRITIES SAY': LAMMAN RUCKER ON BEING MORE RECOGNIZABLE IN HOLLYWOOD....AND BEYOND.

'It's definitely much tougher to go anywhere nowadays than it was before. I've been blessed to have an opportunity to play some roles that have gotten a lot of people's attention. It [Sheriff Troy character in Why Did I Get Married?] was such a sweet little love story and everybody was pulling for her so much because people just love Jill anyway. I'm sure any guy in that they had in that role would have been just as appreciated. I'm lucky it was me.'

--The oh-so-humble Lamman Rucker, actor, activist, AIDS awareness spokesperson, esteemed scholar, and fine as wine in all of Rome, on being more recognizable in the streets since his big screen debut as Jill Scott's love interest, 'Sheriff Troy' in Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married?

....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

His mother and father must be so proud of him. I envy (and despise lol!) the lady he makes his wife.

Anonymous said...

My sister is head over heels in love with this man. So much so it's ridiculous, especially since she's married with kids! Lamman is handsome and everything but he's really not all that. I think half the reason I feel that way is because my sister is forever throwing him in my face as the man of her dreams. I don't think she's going to be married for much longer. LOL!

Anonymous said...

SouthernGurl you know I heart you so much for all the posts you make about Lamman. I said it before and I'll say it again: there is no other place on the web where I have seen more pictures or read more info on Lamman than on this blog right here.

I know I haven't been coming around as much as I used to, but whenever I do, I always leave with a laugh and some very entertaining celebrity news. Keep up the good work, Gurl! When I'm able to get more time on my hands, you know I'll be back ;)

Anonymous said...

Umm, hennypenny, you don't know my situation so please stfu talking to me.

Anonymous said...

damn dionne, i didn't mean to strike a nerve. it's not that serious ma. for real. what you said was still wrong though.

Anonymous said...

I gotta agree with FAMUDiva. When it comes to Lamman, SouthernGurl does keep us on the up and up. Good looking out! You almost make me believe you know the man personally! lol! Do you?

Anonymous said...

i don't know why yal all excited that nicca gay is the day is long you females sure know how to pick them remember being in a tyler perry flick is damn near a coming out of the closet moment.

Anonymous said...

This is for the person above me: Let me guess. You met him but instead of exchanging phone numbers, he said, 'Thank you, but no thank you.'

Am I correct? Or are you just a Lamman Rucker hater. I don't know if SouthernGurl moderates her comments section or not so let me go ahead and put this out there just in case she does and has a mind to delete this comment I have for you: FYI, over here on this blog, when it comes to Lamman Rucker, we don't play. Don't mess around and get your feelings hurt homie.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro