Saturday, July 12, 2008

CANDIDS: MEAGAN GOOD LEAVING COCO de VILLE NIGHTCLUB; ACTRESS DISHES ON HER RELATIONSHIP WITH PAPARAZZI.

Meagan Good is spotted posing for the paparazzi after leaving Coco de Ville's nightclub in Los Angeles on July 8, 2008. Find out why she's one of the pap's favorite celebritys at the bottom of this blog post.



"If you're nice to them, then they'll be nice to you. If you treat them with respect and like normal human beings--because that's what they are--then they're going to treat you, to a certain degree, the same way. Say you come out of the club, or say you're walking down the street and you're just not having a good day. If I know one of them, which I happen to know a couple of them, I just say, 'Hey, I'm not having a good day today,' or 'I'm just not feeling good; please don't take a picture of me today, please,' or whatever, and they just say, 'Oh, okay, Megan.'... I think [some of them are like piranhas], but I think that some of it is motivated by the fact that they may just be trying to get a picture. They don't want anything in particular. They may be trying to get a regular picture of you not doing anything, walking down the street, pumping some gas, and because you run away from them, or you're like get out of my face, you're this, you're that, that's when they are like, 'Oh, okay, screw me? No, screw you. I'm going to get my picture. I don't care if I have to follow you around the corner in my car!' And I think that motivates some of it. Either way it goes, it's an invasion of privacy, but a certain amount does come with the territory. I'm not saying that it's right, but I have found that when I'm nice to them, and I just give them a shot, or even if I just talk to them a little bit, they're cool with me."

--Actress Meagan Good on her personal relationship with the paparazzi and how she stays in their good graces.
....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

@Southernblackgurl
I thought you said Jennifer Hudson was to star in the next Tyler Perry movie "A family That Preys". What happened? Give us an update please.

SouthernGurl said...

Hey! Did you check the J. Hud post on the first page? After I read your comment in this post, I went and got some updated info by making a new post about it. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro