Saturday, September 22, 2007

NEW PICS: NICOLE SHOWS OFF HER BABY BUMP IN A BIKINI; J. LO. HIDES HER PROTRUDING PREGGY (?) POUCH.

While Nicole Richie is wholeheartedly basking in the glow of her pregnancy...hey, she's around 4 months pregnant and sporting a red bikini!--judging by a couple of those pics below, Jennifer Lopez has chosen to cover up the pouch which allegedly holds her bun in the oven. I use the word 'allegedly' because although her hubby Marc released a statement claiming his wife isn't with child, In Touch magazine (who broke the news of J. Lo's speculated pregnancy earlier this week) says they're standing behind their story 100%. And it doesn't help J. Lo's case at all when 1.) her pouch mistakenly made a guest appearance at her recent Just Sweet fashion show in New York when a pic of the multi-media mogul's pronounced belly protruding through her kiwi-colored dress was snapped; and 2.) Both she and Marc were photographed conveniently obstructing the view of J. Lo's expanding waistline after arriving at the singer's album launch party in London a couple of days ago.

As if that wasn't enough, the New York Daily News is reporting that J. Lo and her mother, Guadulupe are on the outs. J.Lo has long genuflected before the lady who brought Jenny to the Block, who blessed her with beauty and that booty, and who raised her to be a survivor." She made me believe I can do anything," Jennifer once said. But now, Guadalupe has confided, the two rarely speak or see each other. So, when news of her booty-full daughter's pregnancy hit the media haywire, Guadalupe sounded almost indifferent to the prospect. "I didn't hear about it," she said coolly. You know more than I do. I don't talk to her very often. I don't see her often. [Jennifer is] very busy doing what she does."

But some wonder if something - perhaps Anthony - has come between them.

"My mum's tough," the thrice-wed Jennifer told an interviewer in 2005." I don't want to get into that because it's a little personal and she gets angry with me when I say things. But, you know, she loves me a lot, so no one's good enough."

But time will eventually tell what's the truth and what isn't, right?


READ MORE + SEE PICS OF NICOLE RICHIE DONNING A RED BIKINI WHILE VACAYING ON THE BEACH IN HAWAII AFTER THE JUMP!

NICOLE AND FATHER-TO-BE JOEL MADDEN VACAYING IN HAWAII











1 Comment:

Kim said...

NICOLE STILL LOOKS HUNGRY. SHE LOOKS LIKE...I'M NOT GOING TO SAY IT, I'M BEING BAD. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE BELONGS ON THE "YOUR MONEY CAN HELP THESE CHILDREN" TV ADS. SKINNY WITH A SWOLLEN BELLY. BAD KIM.(SLAPS HAND)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro