Saturday, September 22, 2007

PRINCE: IN ALL OF HIS SATIN and/or SILK GLORY!

Find me a straight man who can pull off wearing a Prince-inspired ensemble...without looking like as gay as a picnic basket on a sunny day, and I'll give you my firstborn child. Good luck. Cause as far as I'm concerned only Prince Roger Nelson--at the ripe old...excuse me, young age of 49--can work this immaculate set-up....and get away with it. From the hairstyle all the way down to the 2-inch heels. Check out the pint-size pop legend as he arrives--with a couple of twins who are 9 times out of 10 not even 25 years old--at the Golden Age of Couture Gala.






1 Comment:

Godwin said...

So, I don't actually believe this will have effect.
have a look | site | his site

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro