Monday, October 8, 2007

MOVIE STILLS FROM 'TYLER PERRY'S WHY DID I GET MARRIED?'

Okay! Here are some movie stills from Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married? movie, which hits theaters this Friday, October 12th. I know I don't have to tell you all what the movie is about, because if you're interested in seeing it, then you already know. If you're not...well, use the search engine at the top of the page to find posts and information about the movie on RealGossip 101.

Oh, and I want to give a belated birthday shout-out to actor Lamman Rucker (who also co-stars in this film). Rucker celebrated his thirty-something (yeah, I said thirty-something because although I know his exact age, I ain't too sure if he wants me broadcasting it to you all! So there! *sticks out tongue*) birthday on October 5th.

Happy Belated Birthday, Lamman! (CLICK HERE to read more news on LAMMAN RUCKER ON BLACKCELEBRITYMEN.BLOGSPOT.COM!)Hope you had a safe one! LOL!

Enjoy the pics, everybody....and don't forget to check out the movie this Friday!
















THERE'S MORE MOVIE STILLS AFTER THE JUMP!
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE NEWS ON LAMMAN RUCKER ON BLACKCELEBRITYMEN.BLOGSPOT.COM!















0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro