Thursday, January 17, 2008

NEW PICS: STEVE HARVEY: '50 & FLY', BALD-HEADED & WEARING A TANK TOP.

Comedian/actor/radio host Steve Harvey's unveiling of his new look has taken the Blog World by storm today. Harvey is featured on the cover of Jet magazine sans the too-good-to-be-true edged up, tapered high-top, low hair-afro he's become famous for. So, what motivated one of the Original Kings of Comedy to take this route? Age (and maybe a smaller bank account due to his recent divorce to his second wife, Mary--but that's another blog post for another time, so I'll digress).

Back to the new look: Harvey celebrated his 51st birthday today and to commemorate his self-titled 50 and Fly look, the disc jockey decided to hook up with 8 time Mr. Olympia, Lee Haney, not only to get his cock-diesel work-out on, which still needs some work--peep the pics of 'Mr. Hightower' donning his brand new bald head while sporting a black tank-top below--but to also launch his 50 and Fly campaign which he details in this week's issue of Jet magazine. Other than the fact that Steve mustered up the nerves to go bald, I really don't understand what all the other hoopla and whatnot is about. But to each his own. In the meantime and in between time, to all my Black men, Steve wants you all to know, that you too, can be 50 & Fly...or something like that. For those under 50...well, I reckon yall are on your own! LOL!

And for more details about his 50 & Fly campaign as well as how you can submit your own Take Your Shirt Off campaign, visit his website at SteveHarvey.com

(CLICK PICS TO SEE ITS FULL IMAGE)

...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bald look is good on him but the shirt off thing is NOT good. He needs to lift more weights before he can take off his shirt because with is shirt on he looks hot.

Anonymous said...

I thought the hair was a tupee anyway. He does look better with the bald look. I am sorry though, I can't stand to listen to Ebonics on the radio...it urks me.

Anonymous said...

Steve, you look wonderful God has been so very good to you, I pray that someday I will get to meet you in person right now I live in Houston Texas, but I will be moving back to New Orleans soon I would like for you and you wife if you ever come to New orleans please contact me. I continue to pray for you and your family.Vera P

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro