Thursday, January 17, 2008

TIFFANY 'NEW YORK' POLLARD DENIES SEX TAPE; PLANS TO SUE WEBSITE THAT POSTED THE BOGUS VIDEO; SAYS, 'I WANT THEM TO SUFFER.'.

Those are not New York's big, anti-bounceable Granny Smith apples that appear in a sex tape allegedly featuring Tiffany Pollard, the star of VH1's hit reality dating show, I Love New York and an unidentified man. Pollard survived her sex tape drama with her usual moxie — and her new fiancĂ©’s love and support. The I Love New York star is relieved and thrilled that MediaTakeOut.com yanked the grainy, out-of-focus, explicit tape from its website. “We understand that New York is now claiming that it’s not her in the tape,” the website says in an editor’s update. “In fairness to New York, the video has been removed.”

Says Pollard: "Do I strike you as the kind of woman who would have a sex tape floating around out there and not be standing by that tape? I'm nobody's role model," she says. "I have a trash-talking potty mouth, I do what I want to do, that's who I am as a person. If I had a sex tape, I'd say when I did it and who I did it with - I have nothing to hide. Nobody runs my world other than myself and whatever I do in this lifetime, good or bad, I will own it and I will not own that tape because it's not me. I’m happy they pulled it. As I’ve said again and again, it wasn’t me in that tape and this proved it." That doesn’t mean the ordeal was easy to endure. When a friend called the VH1 star on Sunday to tell her that the site had posted what it claimed was a sex tape of Pollard, she immediately turned to her Prince Charming — fiancĂ© “Tailor Made” (a.k.a. George Weisgerber). “I told him what happened and he said, ‘I stand by you.’ He didn’t question me. He helped me relax about it.”

CONTINUE READING THIS STORY AFTER THE JUMP & FIND OUT WHO THE MYSTERY WOMAN IN THE VIDEO IS AND IF
AND/OR WHEN NEW YORK WILL SUE THE FRAUDULENT WEBSITE!


Not an easy feat, considering she “blew a gasket” when she learned about the tape. “I was floored,” she said. “I thought, ‘I have to clear this up.’ It saddened me as a woman and as a black woman. (MediaTakeOut.com calls itself ‘the most visited black website in the world.’) I feel violated because it’s not me. If that were me, I would stand by it. They crossed the line.” Pollard says she is considering legal action against the Web site that posted the tape. "I want them to suffer," she says. "It is not me on that tape and they're going to get what they deserve." (BLOGGER'S NOTE: Go for it, girl! Get him for everything he's got! LOL!)The site's managing editor, Fred Mwangaguhunga said yesterday in an e-mail that, "MediaTakeOut.com was told that the woman in the video is Tiffany 'New York' Pollard. And while we can't be 100 percent sure, it sure as heck looks like New York." Pollard says they are wrong.

Pollard says the woman on the tape, who does resemble her physically, is not her. "I am way more creative than that," she says of the woman's performance. She also says that viewers of I Love New York know that she has a recognizable Princess tattoo on her chest which is not visible on the sex tape.

BLOGGER'S NOTE: The alleged unidentified woman in the video goes by the name of 'LUV'. She's an amateur adult film 'actress' who sells her web cam personal sex videos online. According to her website, she 'enjoy performing for men and sexy women....' and 'making all your fantasies and fetishes come true.' She also boasts, 'There isn't anything that I won't do to try to fulfill your needs. Nothing is off limits.'

Besides the support she got from Weisgerber, who proposed on I Love New York 2’s Jan. 6 reunion show, she dealt with the scandal with her typical “New York” take-no-prisoners attitude. “I’m not going to let this (put) me in a state of being sad or feeling beaten up. I’m gonna be a big girl about it. I’m gonna stay strong.” Still, she adds: “It’s a disgusting thing to have to go through.”

Besides, Pollard says, having a sex tape these days is not such a bad thing. "Look at Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian, they have sex tapes and it catapulted them into the limelight," says Pollard, who has never been shy about her own sexuality or her quest for fame. A sex tape today does not equal disaster. If I did have a sex tape, I wouldn't deny it."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it up to you PSG to find out who the real chick in the video is! LOL! Girl, you be up on it for real. Let me find out! BTW, those two favor each other a lot, especially around the mouth area. I believe NY when she said that if she made a sex tape, then she'd admit it. She's too much of an attention whore not to. Am I lying? I think not.

Anonymous said...

^^yeah, they do favor a lot. Look at their foreheads. the chick on the right looks like a lighter version of Tiffany. and since the article says she sells her online videos, this could be very well be the same girl in the flick. can't be new york. their voices are differnt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro