Monday, February 25, 2008

SEAN 'DIDDY' COMBS PUTS HIS LOVE LIFE ASIDE TO BECOME A MORE SERIOUS THESPIAN.

Media mogul-turned-Broadway actor, Sean 'Diddy' Combs has put his love life on hold while he chases his dream of making it in Hollywood. Combs has abandoned his New York home to set up base in Los Angeles while he tries to make a success of his fledgling acting career. And, despite splitting with longterm love Kim Porter last year (2007), Combs insists he has no interest in finding a new lady. The star tells the New York Daily News, "I'm 100 per cent single right now. I'm working on myself right now, personally and artistically. It's a huge responsibility just being a good boyfriend, and I want to get myself right first before I jump over a broom."

Combs also reverted to his meager upbringing in order to prepare for his role in his tv movie, A Raisin In the Sun, which is airing as you are reading this article. Combs plays Walter Lee Younger, a chauffeur who dreams of rescuing his family from a life of poverty - and the star was determined to take the role and his burgeoning acting career seriously. He tells the New York Daily News, "I moved out of my house and rented a two-bedroom apartment. I even cut off my Blackberry (cell phone). Every time I do a role I want to get better."

In related news, Combs is still working hard at preserving his sexy for any movie roles he may be offered in the near future. He admits he has started feeling a little out of shape lately - but he's determined to work-out, so he's ready to jump through a window topless at a moment's notice. "I have to start working out more...I'm reading a lot of scripts, and there may be a scene where I have to jump out the window of a burning building with my shirt off. I want to look right."

....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro