Monday, May 5, 2008

BEHIND-THE-SCENE PICS FROM THE GAME'S 'PAIN' (FEAT. KEYSHIA COLE) VIDEOSHOOT.

Below you'll find new behind-the-scene pics of The Game & Keyshia Cole on the set of his new video, Pain/LAX which was shot in the hood of Crenshaw last week. Pain/L.A.X. (featuring Keyshia Cole) is the second single from The Game's third and most likely final studio album, L.A.X., due in stores on July 8, 2008. According to reports, the rapper has made plans to spend his retirement time developing the artists and producers signed to his label, Black Wall Street and to also "dive head first into scripts" since he had such a good experience on the set of the movie Street Kings, which starred Forrest Whittaker and Keanu Reeves. "Everybody was real professional and respected me and I was always punctual, on time, respected everybody and didn't bring my rapping ego over to the film side," said Game. "I did my thing and they appreciated me and I appreciated them. And Street Kings movie was pretty dope" Even though Game is planning to take the acting world by storm, he doesn't plan on taking any classes. "I'm just a natural," he says. "I don't really need no classes. I want to be like the guy that never took classes and won and Oscar."

The Game's L.A.X. will feature production by Kanye West, Cool and Dre, Just Blaze and appearances by Common, Ludacris, Ne-Yo, Raekwon, Busta Rhymes, Marsha Ambrosius of Floetry.





MORE PICTURES FROM THE GAME'S VIDEO SHOOT AFTER THE JUMP!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro