Wednesday, September 10, 2008

NEW CANDID PICS: KELLY ROWLAND & WHITE DUDE IN LONDON; EVE WITH WHITE DUDE IN BEVERLY HILLS; KIM KARDASHIAN WITH WHITE DUDE IN LOS ANGELES.

Ms. Kelly Rowland was caught by the British paparazzi as she left the Dolce night club in London with some random white dude earlier this month.


--------------

Speaking of the swirl, rapper-turned-actress Eve (who just relaunched her Fetish clothing line down in the islands a couple of months ago), was recently seen with her boyfriend as they left Fred Segal in Los Angeles yesterday. Don't be surprised to see her with a white dude...because if you saw her rated X online video clip, then you'd know she often prefer the white male species....I could go on, but I won't.



-----------------

Speaking of the swirl again, well, kinda sort of. Here's Kim Kardashian leaving a dance studio after rehearsing with her Dancing with the Stars dance partner Mark Ballas yesterday. I'll tell you one thing: if she moves her body the way she moved it on her sex tape with Ray J....well, let's just say she won't be in the competition for long. As for the swirl comment earlier, what is her problem with putting so much distance between her and ol' dude? Dare I say she doesn't want the media to conjure up stories suggesting that she's stepping out on her beloved Black man, Mr. Bush? She ain't slick. I bet this is the one and only time she wishes those cameramen would just go away. Oh well, Kim, be careful for what you wish for.


.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOO!!!!! KELLY NOT A WHITE DUDE. HOLLA AT ME GIRL, I'LL TREAT YOU RIGHT, LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess you have to get love where you find it. As long as they treat you with respect

Anonymous said...

i HAD NO idea Kelly was into white men. I knew Eve could go any way. lol

Anonymous said...

Actually he is not white, he is from the middle east. Lucky arab! :)

Anonymous said...

Black girls they like the white meat they want to know what is to be with a REAL MACHO haha.

Anonymous said...

I'm black, and i love my own kind. So, no white men for me. My type of guy has to be black, tall, treats his mother right and love me for me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro