Thursday, November 29, 2007

CHRISTINA MILIAN SEEKS WONDER WOMAN MOVIE ROLE + CANDID PICS OF HER & HER MOM LEAVING KOI RESTAURANT

Singer/actress Christina Milian is campaigning for the role of Wonder Woman in the forthcoming Justice League of America superhero movie. A number of Hollywood stars are being linked with the movie, which will unite comic book crime fighters Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, the Flash, Green Lantern and Aquaman. Director George Miller is currently screen testing for the roles, and Milian is desperate to be a part of it, after shooting a small part in Superman TV show, Smallville. She tells MTV.com, "That would be awesome. I think confidence and strength lie in your mind, and I would love to exude that strength. I used to want to work in comics. I wanted to be an illustrator. I wanted to write books, and mostly, I wanted to write Justice League. I still have the comic books I collected from that."

Milian, who refuses to reveal if she has auditioned for the part, is thought to be up against Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Teresa Palmer. Rapper/actor Common and actor Adam Brody are also thought to be involved in the film - which is due for release in 2010.

Peep candid pics of Christina leaving Koi restaurant with her mom a couple of days ago.



...END POST...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro