Thursday, November 29, 2007

NICOLE RICHIE REACHES OUT TO HER BIOLOGICAL MOTHER; SAYS LIONEL'S EXCITED ABOUT HIS 1st GRANDCHILD

I swear everytime I read something positive and inspirational involving Nicole Richie, rather she said it or not, it just makes me adore her even more, bless her heart. Especially considering everything she has gone through over the past couple of years.

Reality star Nicole Richie says that becoming pregnant has inspired her to mend her relationship with her biological parents. "It wasn't an overnight decision, but actually, yes," she told Billy Bush in a two-part interview that begins airing on Access Hollywood Tuesday night. "When I found out that I was pregnant, there was just something inside of me that felt a responsibility to mend any issues that I've had with my parents in the past, because listen, I have put them through a lot. Of course, you just want to heal any wounds before I become a mother myself," she added.

The 8-months-pregnant celebrity told Bush that she does know her biological mother. But, there have been reports that she doesn't maintain contact with either one of her biological parents.


AFTER THE JUMP, FIND OUT HOW LIONEL ORIGINALLY RESPONDED TO THE NEWS REGARDING NICOLE'S PREGNANCY.


Richie said that her adoptive father, Lionel Richie, is excited about the baby, but doesn't want to be called "grandpa. It's all he talks about, actually. Of course, a father's first reaction, he was quiet and didn't really know what to think and I just said, 'Okay, so that's the news, so call me tomorrow,' because I like to give him a day whenever I give him news," she said. "He called me the next day and he was so excited and now he just doesn't stop. He has all these names that he's ready for the baby to call him, in substitute of 'grandpa,' because he doesn't like 'grandpa.'"

So far Richie and her boyfriend, Good Charlotte's Joel Madden, don't know whether they are having a boy or a girl. She admits that she's curious, but Madden has been with her for every doctor's visit so she hasn't been able to ask on her own. "I'm nosy," she said.

The couple have been dating since December 2006, but have no immediate plans to get married. "Well, look how much has happened this year," she said. "I got to hold something for when I get older, I can't have everything happen all in one year."

SOURCE: CBS.COM

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro