Wednesday, November 28, 2007

*UPDATED INFO* CHESTER THE MOLESTER A.K.A. R. KELLY STRIKES AGAIN; *THE DANIELS RELEASE STATEMENT ON SITUATION.*

READ THE UPDATED INFO IN THE ORANGE, BOLD TEXT BELOW.


Is Chester the Molester a.k.a. R. Kelly still up to his shiesty and pedophile ways? That's the topic of discussion in just about every urban chatroom, messageboard and blog site on the Internet. The madness began when Kelly's longtime publicist of 14 years, Regina Daniels, severed her personal and professional relationship with Kelly last August. However, the shocking news of her resignation only surfaced about a week ago. The same woman (as well as her husband, George) who has publicly cleaned up after his ass, fought for and stood by Kelly--both professionally and personally--during the most turbulent times of his life said in a statement: "Mr. Kelly crossed a line that forever altered the scope of our relationship." Now, that's deep.


Whispers around the web and whatnot suggest the reason the Daniels ended all ties with the multi-platinum singer is because he was allegedly bedding their 21-year-old daughter, Maxine, who Kelly has known since she was 4-years-old. There was a time when dude referred to her as his 'lil sis.' Son of a bitch. It's a damn shame that Kelly (who gave the Daniels a shout out at the end of his hit song Step in the Name of Love remix) would piss on (no pun intended) the only two people who doled out so much faith, trust and respect to his Pee Wee Herman ass only to have it all tainted and stomped on because of this international idiot's inability to behave like a 41-year-old grown ass man instead of a teenage boy in heat at the height of his puberty stage. Monkey-dog ass muthaphuckah! I'm starting to believe that he just don't want anyone to care about his ass. His own brother and sister don't want to have anything to with him. His estranged wife, Andrea isn't far behind. And I'll bet yall dollars to donuts that his mom has been turning over in her grave for the past 6 or 7 years.

When contacted by EUR's Lee Bailey, Regina Daniels refused to comment on the photo (of her daughter which you can see below), or further explain her reasons for leaving the position. “Unless you’re calling to see how I’m doing, I’m still not going to comment on R. Kelly. I’ve said all I have to say,” Daniels told Bailey. She also said that if her husband, veteran music retailer George Daniels, wants to comment, Bailey can talk to him. Bailey called George Daniels, who also said "no comment," but clarified: "Bottom line is [R. Kelly] crossed a certain line with me and my wife that you shouldn't cross. I respect his talent. You can't deny he's a talented person. But beyond that, everything else is just gone." Daniels also affirmed that Kelly "never put his hand on Regina, or nothing like that." When asked if he is aware of Wednesday's explosion of Internet rumors about their daughter, he said, "I'm aware of that, too. No comment."

Read more about the madness as well as Regina's full official statement regarding her decision to steer clear of R. Kelly for the rest of her life after the jump after the jump!


Oh, and let me stress the fact that this is all heresay for now. Besides, she's an adult. Now whether she was an adult when and/or if she hooked up with Kelly is a whole other story, right? Only time will tell what's in store for him. However, knowing R-ruh's track record for lusting after little girls, I will continue to stand by each and every comment I made about him in this blog post. And that's really all I have to say about that!

Regina's resignation statement: “Friends and Colleagues – After careful consideration and counsel, I have decided to formally announce my resignation as publicist for R&B artist R. Kelly.

"My resignation was effective as of August 28, 2007. Throughout the course of my 25 years as a publicist, I have prided myself on loyalty, respect and professionalism. It saddens me that I was not always shown those same courtesies during my 14 year tenure as Mr. Kelly’s publicist. Though I have a great appreciation for Mr. Kelly as an artist, there are some lines that should never be crossed professionally or personally. Mr. Kelly crossed a line that forever altered the scope of our relationship. For this reason I made the decision to resign.

My husband, music retailer George Daniels, has also disassociated himself from Mr. Kelly. George and I are grateful for the show of support and encouragement that we have already received from many of you. We want you to know that we thank you, sincerely. Without change, progress is impossible. Keeping that in mind, I am excited to tell you that my agency, Daniels Entertainment Group, has an incredible year of expansion and success planned for 2008. Be on the lookout for an update in the near future."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just don't understand why we keep supporting this ________ [fill in the blank.

Anonymous said...

that man is beyond despicable. I probably spelled that word wrong but yall know what i mean!

**She Said** said...

From what I understand, Maxine is something like ho anyways. My friend lives in chicago and is in the music buisness. Maxine is far from innocent and is known for dating drug dealers. My friend said everyone from the southside been ran up in her. That flower was probably plucked long before Pide Piper got to her...at the very least her peddals were already wilted.

Don't even get me started on George...george is known for running up and messin with lil girls....for years...druggin them up. Now I don't know how little these girls are but considering his age...I would assume they were 18-22. I don't think he would pull an R Kelly himself.

George and his wife have known and condoned Pide Pipers ways for years...and never said or did anything because they wanted to be on his payroll. I mean Regina was his publicist for 14 years...of course she knew and covered for him. She probably knew and covered up the whole Aaliyah thing. Everyone has their role in this situation...not one is the victim.

Anonymous said...

I WON'T BELIEVE THIS MESS TILL ACTUAL PROOF HAS SURFACED. GEORGE DANIELS HASNT ADMITTED TO ROBERT MESSING WITH HIS DAUGHTER SO THESE ARE ALL RUMORS UNTIL THEN.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro