Friday, May 30, 2008

NEW PICS: DIDDY WITH HIS DARLING DAUGHTERS D'LILAH STAR COMBS & JESSIE JAMES COMBS AT COLDWATER PARK IN LOS ANGELES.

To say Diddy had his hands full while spending quality time with his darling twin daughters, Jessie James Combs and D'Lilah Star Combs, would be an understatement. The mega-mogul was spotted with his barefoot baby girls who ran around Coldwater Canyon Park in Los Angeles yesterday chasing bubbles, swinging together on a swing set, playing with a ball, running away from their Puff Daddy when he wasn't looking and giving him the side-eye when he couldn't keep up with them! Can you imagine if he had his other (and oldest) daughter Chase with him?! And I'mma say it: he could've put some shoes on those babies. First he and Kim go and give them those old lady names (and yes, I'm aware that they're named after their grandmothers) and now we see them running around a park barefooted! And the crazy part is this isn't the first time they've been pictured without having shoes on...but then again, they were being held at the time. But still....That shit is too damn country. I'm sorry. Not southern....just damn country. Yeah, I said it. Moving on....

....After spending the afternoon with his girls, Diddy was later seen leaving the Staples Center after watching the Lakers play somebody....the hell if I know! And I'm too tired to fact check this post...so oh well. Anywhoo, I had told myself I'd post these pictures on Father's Day, but come on now, look at those pics. Needless to say, I couldn't wait. I also couldn't decide on the top ten pics to post...therefore, you'll find a lot more pics after the jump! A lot!





MORE AFTER THE JUMP!



Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro