Monday, June 2, 2008

WILL SMITH DYING TO FILM A THIRD INSTALLMENT OF 'BAD BOYS' WITH MARTIN LAWRENCE.


Will Smith is itching to reunite with Bad Boy buddy Martin Lawrence to film a third installment of mega-blockbuster, Bad Boys. And I don't blame him one bit. Smith tackled Michael Bay, the director of the original Bad Boys movie as well as its sequel, Bad Boys 2 (which netted $273 million worldwide versus the $141 million from the original), before accepting his award MTV Movie Award for Best Male Performance for his movie I Am Legend on Sunday night. Smith told Bay, "We need Bad Boys 3. I was just watching Bad Boys 2. with my son and I told him you can't open a movie better. That's the best movie opening ever!" Yeah, that was a bomb-ass opening, but am I the only person who rewinds that inter-costal freeway pursuit scene at least 50-'leven times? I know I ain't! Bay teamed Smith and Lawrence for the first time in 1995 and then again in 2003. Smith and Lawrence went on to win the 2004 MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Team.

Upon accepting his I Am Legend award, Smith said, "I was on this stage in 1988, so to be here today in 2008... I haven't always made great movies, but I've been trying real hard." Ain't that the truth. Three words: Wild, Wild, West.
....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro