Monday, June 2, 2008

B.E.T.'S 'COLLEGE HILL: VIRGIN ISLANDS' ALUM, WILLIE MACC TO CO-STAR IN NEW ROMANTIC COMEDY 'INCOMPLETE' WITH LAMMAN RUCKER.

Late last year, I told you all reality-star-turned-actor/comedian Willie Macc, best known as one of the co-eds on BET's College Hill: Virgin Island, was determine to go from a reality star to a movie star. Macc has joined the cast of Incomplete, a romantic comedy centered around two merging church choirs, one African American and one Latino which also stars Real Gossip 101's sweetheart Lamman Rucker. The reality TV star was due to graduate from the University of Virgin Islands on Saturday (May 31), and already he's racked up several acting gigs, including bit parts on TVs CSI and Journeyman. He also made a cameo in the feature film Meet the Spartans as a "yo mama" joke-cracking opponent of the Spartan army. He also appeared in the Cedric the Entertainer-directed Chicago Pulaski Jones. Incomplete, which begins shooting tomorrow (June 3) in Los Angeles, is a romantic comedy surrounding two choir directors – played by Rucker and the film's writer/director Aida Rodriquez – who fall in love despite their many differences. Tony Rock co-stars. Oh, Lord! LOL!


AFTER THE JUMP, FIND OUT WHICH CELEBRITY WILLIE MAC IS LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKWITH.


"This actually is one of the best scripts I've ever read," says Macc. "I'm looking forward to shooting it. And then to get the chance to work with Lamman and Tony will be cool. I see both those guys all the time and know them personally, so it should be fun. Not to mention the beautiful women that they got lined up to co-star in the movie." Awww, bless his heart. Congratulations, Macc!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiight Willie from College Hill...the boy is funny... BET needs to put him back on TV in his own thang

Anonymous said...

I think he's a cutie. Yeah, I know SouthernBlackGurl, you love some Lamman, but look at how strapping and sexy Willie Macc looks. I will go see him or any movie that he's in at any time. See you got me all hot and bothered now.

SouthernGurl said...

^^^LOL! Aww, you're a fan of Willie's huh? I can understand why. And yeah, I am a big Lamman Rucker fan...and I'm sure a plethora of other women are too. If you search for his name on this site and saw the comments some women have made, you'd think I was just a mediocre fan of his compared to the others! Some of them got it real bad for Lamman. To the point where it's kinda scary! LOL!

As for Willie, yeah, he is a cutie pie, but there's something about him that reminds me of one of my cousins...so the cuteness stops there! And I totally agree with everything 'fan of the web' said. Everything. I can definitely see him going places.

LOL! at you being 'hot and bothered' over Willie Mac! LOL! Girl, you better go 'head on with that! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

SBG:
WillieMac went 2 UVI for the semestre but he really goes 2 a school in Cali. I forgot which tho.
U might wannta corrct that.

I wathched this yrs's CH Atlanta, it was good but not as good as UVI.

I think Willie is liked by so many bc he has a great smile & that southern respectabilty( I think he is from Ark)...2 bad he forgot that respect when he fvcked a girl he just met on TV.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro