Thursday, July 10, 2008

EDDIE MURPHY SAYS HE'S LOOKING FOR A WOMAN 'WITH HONESTY & SOME OTHER THINGS.'


Is Eddie Murphy getting tired of the Hollywood grind? While plugging his upcoming film Meet Dave, due in theaters July 11, the actor told Extra's Tanika Ray that he may leave movies for good and return to his roots on stage. "I have close to fifty movies and it's like, why am I in the movies?" he said, adding, "I've done that part now. I'll go back to the stage and do standup." Murphy, 47, is still attached to revive his Axel Foley character in a fourth Beverly Hills Cop film. He admits to having had initial reservations about the project, because "the movie wasn't ready to be done." Murphy said he agreed to do Cop 3 because he was offered an obscene amount of money. They said this is how much we're going to pay you. I said, 'let's go shoot it! I don't care if the script ain't right," he said.

As for Eddie's love life, the bachelor told Extra he is currently looking for a woman with "just honesty and some other things."

Yeah, I bet.
...

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro