Wednesday, August 29, 2007

NEW SEAN JOHN FOR WOMEN PRINT ADS FEAT./LAUREN LONDON, CASSIE, ASIA (PCD)

While cruising through my girl's Straight Outta NYC blog, I came across the latest pics from Diddy's Sean John print ads featuring Bad Boy recording artist, Cassie; actress, Lauren London; and 'The Search for the Next Pussy Cat Doll' winner, Asia. The ladies look really adorable in these ads. I'm glad Cassie has finally realized that she should've just maintained her modeling career instead of that joke of a career she had as a so-called singer. I mean, really. And am I the only person not the least bit surprised that Diddy made sure his ass was going to be seen? Talk about being predictable. Check out more pictures at: STR8 OUTTA NYC


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro