Monday, October 27, 2008

BEYONCE ANNOUNCES TITLE OF NEW ALBUM, 'I AM...SASHA FIERCE.' + PHOTOSHOOTS & CANDID PICS WITH HUBBY.


Beyonce has revealed that the name of her new full-length double album, due Nov. 18, is I Am…Sasha Fierce. "The new record is a double album and has two covers, like a magazine would have two covers," Beyonce said of the Music World Music/Columbia Records release. "One of the covers is named I Am... and the second cover is named Sasha Fierce. That is my alter ego and now she has a last name." In past interviews, Beyonce has mentioned "Sasha" as the part of her personality that comes forth when she is performing on stage.

"I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am," the singer said. "That's why half the record, I Am...is about who I am underneath all the makeup, underneath the lights, and underneath all the exciting star drama. And Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage. The double album allows me to take more risks and really step out of myself, or shall I say, step more into myself, and reveal a side of me that people only know me see. I have recorded over 70 songs and I have worked on this album for close to one year. I have poured my heart and soul into it. It is my baby. It is the most time I have spent on any project since my first records as a member of Destiny's Child."

Songs on the I Am... side include If I Were A Boy, Halo, Disappear, Broken Hearted Girl, Ave Maria, and Satellites. The Sasha Fierce half includes Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), Radio, Diva, Sweet Dreams, and Video Phone.

Below are candid pics of Mr. & Mrs. Carter leaving a cocktail party celebrating Diddy's appearance on the 'Black on Black' cover of LUomo Vogue's October 2008 issue in New York City last Thursday night.


-----------------------

Check out Bey's photosperad in the November 2008 issue of InStyle magazine.



-------------

Promo pictures from I Am...Sasha Fierce.



-----------------------------

Wanna hear Beyonce finally acknowledge her marriage to Jay-Z? Peep the video below.


....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro