Monday, October 27, 2008

RAVEN RANTS ON RUMORS + PHOTOS OF THE ACTRESS ATTENDING MEDIA EVENTS.

Last week Raven reached the peak of her pisstivity levels and straight went off on the haters and naysayers (via her Myspace page) who have continued to diss the former child star with insult after insult. The actress spoke her piece on everything from her eyebrows, her weight, her sexuality, rumors of an engagement as well as a bitter feud between her and the current members of Disney's Cheetah Girls. Below you'll find an excerpt of Raven ranting about her weight and cheating ex-boyfriend:
MY BODY SIZE; OOOHHH MY GOD!!!! HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN… IV BEEN ON TV FOR 21 YEARS, AND IV ALWAYS BEEN THICK…..OK!!!! NOW IF ANYONE KNOWS MY FAMILY, ALL OF THE WOMEN EXCEPT FOR A FEW, STRUGGLE WITH KEEPING WHAT IS A SOCIALLY EXCEPT-ABLE WEIGHT. WHEN I STRESS I GAIN, WHEN IM HAPPY WHO KNOWS… I HAD A LOT OF PERSON THINGS HAPPEN TO ME AT THE END OF THE SHOW, DEALING WITH FAMILY, AND MY EX-BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME AND I HAD TO BREAK UP WITH HIM (LISTEN TO LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME, AND SECRETS) AND LIKE ANY FEMALE WITH A PROBLEM, DELT WITH IT A CERTAIN WAY! ID LOVE IF THE INDUSTRY COULD ONE DAY UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OBESITY AND FAT AND THICK AND THIN AND SICK. I AM A THICK GIRL, I HAVE NEVER BEEN OVER A SIZE 12, I CAN RUN, AND I TRY MY BEST TO EAT RIGHT ALL THE TIME. I AM NOT THE TEXT BOOK WEIGHT THAT THEY SAY I SHOULD BE, BUT EVERYDAY I HAVE MY OWN PERSONAL STRUGGLES, AND I THINK THAT PEOPLE NEED TO RESPECT THAT.
To read Raven's full rant, click HERE. In the meantime, check out photos of Raven from a couple of media events she attended last week, plus a recent photoshoot.

Raven Simone arriving and performing at the 18th Annual Divas Simply Singing Charity Event on October 11, 2008 in Beverly Hills, California.


Raven attending the Tinker Bell DVD and Blu-ray premiere in Los Angeles, CA on October 19, 2008.


Recent Raven photoshoot.


....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro