Monday, October 27, 2008

JANET & HER KEEBLER ELF SHOOT DOWN BREAK-UP RUMORS.


Janet Jackson put rumors of a breakup with longtime boyfriend Jermaine Dupri to rest this week. "Baby, they say you broke up with me because I threw up on you," Dupri says on a recent video released to fans to which Janet responds laughing off the rumors about the producer throwing up on her at his birthday bash. "How lame is that. Because you threw up on me... well, there's no real love there, is it?" says Janet. Feeling better after several postponed Rock Witchu tour stops, Jackson thanks fans for their love and support via a Youtube video. "I want to thank you for all your messages and all your love and support when I wasn't feeling very well. I'm a lot better now."

Jackson continues the North American leg of her Rock Witchu tour through the end of the year with a second leg to be announced at a later date.


....

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to Beta by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro